25 July 2011

University of Kansas EcoHawk I Papercraft Car

University of Kansas EcoHawk I Papercraft Car

The EcoHawk I is an alternative energy car developed by the The University of Kansas School of Engineering Design Project using a 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle.

EcoHawk I: 1974 VW Super Beetle converted to a plug-in series hybrid that can be recharged using a generator running on 100% used cooking oil biodiesel or from our solar energy filling station.

University of Kansas EcoHawk I Papercraft Car [Download]
[via tektonten]

Volkswagen Fast Papercraft [Related Posts]
Herbie Papercraft
Subaru 360 Papercraft
Volkswagen Building Papercraft
Breugems Brewery Volkswagen Van Papercraft


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.