26 December 2009

Yamaha VMAX Papercraft Bike (Ultra-Realistic)

Yamaha VMAX Papercraft Bike Yamaha Motors Japan has added their ultimate muscle bike, the VMAX, into their ultra-realistic papercraft section.

This Vmax papercraft papercraft bike is broken down into 5 sections (Engine, Frame, Steering, Exhaust Pipes, and Tires) with a combined page count of 47 for the parts and 56 pages for instructions.

Yamaha VMAX Papercraft Bike [Download]

Skullman - Ryujin Super Bike Papercraft [Related Posts]
Lara Croft & Quad Bike Papercraft
Star Wars - Speeder Bike Papercraft
No More Heroes - Schpeltiger Papercraft
VPP Police Motorcycle Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog you have here. I have a humor blog as well which I hope will bring laughter to people around the world. Life is hard enough. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange. Please let me know if this is possible.

    Sincerely,
    Jason
    HilariousHeadlines TALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful bike, in real life I can't buy this motor bike but I can assemble this model ha ha... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.