02 September 2009

Game & Watch Papercraft - Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch Papercraft A Cubeefied NintendoNintendo Game & Watch handheld eletronic game device featuring the Super Mario Bros. The Game & Watch was invented by game designer Gunpei Yokoi and was the inspiration for the Game Boy and Nintendo DS systems.

Game & Watch - Super Mario Bros. Papercraft

Mr. Game & Watch Papercraft [Related Posts]
Classic Nintendo Game Boy Papercraft
Nintendo Game Boy Papercraft 3
Cubee Game Boy Papercraft
Nintendo Game Boy Cartridge Papercraft


4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!
    I still have a few of these sitting on my bookshelf ... I hear they are worth a little in online auctions, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! me too
    I collect them, actually sold a Super Mario Bros. (no box) for $220 a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP!!!
    I never knew that they were worth that much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised too, I probably just got lucky with that one, they usually sell for around $150 (no box).

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.