15 August 2009

WoW Papercraft - Illidan Stormrage

Illidan Stormrage Papercraft Illidan Stormrage is a demon/night elf hybrid and boss character in the World of WarcraftWorld of Warcraft universe, he is also known as the Betrayer and Lord of the Outland. You can find him in his fortress-citadel, the Black Temple (aka Temple of Karabor).

World of Warcraft - Illidan Stormrage Papercraft [fezco]

Warglaive of Azzinoth Papercraft [Related Posts]
Ashbringer Sword Papercraft
Armageddon Sword Papercraft
Mark S Boomstick Gun Papercraft
Ashkandi Sword Papercraft


1 comment:

  1. This is a great site that you have here. I look forwarding to reading some more sometime in the future. I have a debate site myself that I would like you to check out when you get the chance. I would love to hear some of your thoughts on some controversial topics. Keep up the good work. Jason

    p.s. maybe we can do a link exchange or something

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.