18 June 2009

LUCHACRAFT - Lucha Libre Papercraft Toys

Lucha Libre Papercraft Toys El Bony presents his Lucha Libre papercraft toys inspired by the characters from Jerry Frissen's Lucha Libre anthology comic book series.

The papercraft Luchadores include: El Gladiator, Doc. Pantera, Red Demon, King Karateka, Diablo Loco, Tequila, King Catch, Melindes, and a cactus plant (Tequila's adoptive father).

LUCHACRAFT - Lucha Libre Papercrafts

Cute Papercraft Toys - Kamimodel [Related Posts]
Speakerdog Paper Toys
HedKase Paper Toys
BoxPunx Paper Toys
Custom Paper Toys - Wild Urp


2 comments:

  1. hello, in next day I Hope to see some of your luchacraft... I'll Put thme in my web gallery.

    Bye
    and thanks a lot to Paperkraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll build some later on when I get home ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.