15 May 2009

Zelda Papercraft - King Zora

King Zora PapercraftYou can't miss him in Oracle of Ages, King Zora is the most portly Zora in the game ^^ plus he has a crown. This King Zora papercraft shows him on his deathbed - a large clam befitting his size.

Update: Ok, so I get a lot of email complaints for posting to Zelda papercrafts that frequently disappear, I'm sorry for that. I don't know why it happens (maybe the Zelda folks are playing around with magic a lot ^^) but it does, so we'll just have to live with it. For those that are planning to send me the same questions ^^, it would be better if it was directed at the designer's page. I wouldn't be able to answer it because I don't do any of their postings, I merely point you (the readers) to it. Thanks for understanding.

Legend of Zelda - King Zora Papercraft

Wind Waker Link Papercraft [Related Posts]
Four Swords Link Papercraft
Minish Cap Link Papercraft
Ganondorf Papercraft
Midna Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. ahh sorry for that, its because like the gossip stone already existed so we removed it

    zora link was removed but is now back because we had some trouble

    and king zora, i wanted to save it as draft but he published

    my apologies to the site fans, i will try to do my best to release them correctly

    ReplyDelete
  2. @paperlegend

    Thanks for the explanation, I'm sure fans of your work will understand now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.