06 May 2009

Political Papercraft - Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono

Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono PapercraftWe dip a little into politics today with Paper-Replika's "SBY for President" papercraft model.

SBY refers to Indonesia's current president and former military man - Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (Democratic Party). This papercraft is a sign of support for SBY's re-election bid which takes place in July.

Political - Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono Papercraft

Barack Obama Papercraft [Related Posts]
Barack Obama Papercraft 2
Captain America Papercraft - Obama Version
2008 Presidential Election Papercrafts
Osama bin Laden Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. I just saw the "copy blogger" copy your title "political", what an A-hole, aren't you going to do anything about it?

    I E-mailed you the link btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    I haven't read your email but I have a good idea who you're talking about ^^

    He's my #1 fan, loves my style so much, shadows me all the time ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.