26 May 2009

"Paper Spirit" Paper Toy

Paper Spirit Paper ToyFrom Spanish artist/designer Perro Locco, here's Krusty the Clown's long-lost cousin, urr, I mean Paper Spirit ^^

Update: Sam told me we got a complaint on the previous pic, so we replaced it, the first one was emailed btw, and no watermarks on it.

Paper Spirit Paper Toy

Japanese Monster Papercraft - Photos [Related Posts]
Lovebird Paper Toy
Replace by Robots Paper Toys
Cute Papercraft Toys - Kamimodel
Fun Papercraft Toys - Cubeecraft


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The comment on the picture was made by me. It was no complaint, you can use my pictures anytime.
    Grtz Methuup da Funky One:
    http://www.nicepapertoys.com/profile/MethuupdaFunkyOne

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Methuup

    I didn't know about it, was just told by my tracker to take it down. Anyways, great work on those models, I would definitely include your photos on future posts that match them. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.