11 January 2009

Animal Papercrafts - Java Sparrow

Java Sparrow Papercraft

Here's a site that has much love for the little Java Sparrow (aka Java Finch or Java Rice Bird), a very popular cagebird. It is listed on the IUCN Red List as a vulnerable species (threatened) and is likely headed for endangered status if things don't improve for them. I've provided a pic below so you'll know which ones to click to get the various patterns.

Java Sparrow Papercraft

Java Sparrow Papercraft [marubundo]

Toco Toucan Papercraft
[Related Posts]
Indian Peafowl Papercraft
Phoenix Papercraft
Snowy Owl Papercraft
Golden Eagle Papercraft


1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is my first visit here. I got your blog from Entrecard. I want you to know that you got a nice blog. And by the way, I dropped an EC here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.