17 October 2008

Super Mario Papercraft - Shy Guy



Shy Guys are the little rascals that wear red robes and white ski masks. They're a Nintendo character that first appeared on Doki Doki Panic, a video game released for the Famicom. But it wasn't until the Yoshi spinoff / series of video games that the Shy Guys got recognized.

Super Mario - Shy Guy Papercraft [gupu]

Super Mario Papercraft [Related Posts]
Thwomp Papercraft
Cataquack Papercraft
Mario Cap Papercraft
Cubic Super Mario Papercraft


4 comments:

  1. Love Shy Guy! I can't wait for the next papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog - I like your blog too and I've just given you an award!

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are there instructions on how to put these together

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.