03 April 2008

Ghost In The Machine Paper Toy



It's only been a few days since we first featured them here on Paperkraft, but a new paper toy has emerged from Jack Hankins' Horrorwood site. It's called the "Ghost in the Machine" paper toy and has two separate items for you to build, the person - holding a coffee cup and the machine - with a ghost sticking out of its side. Not quite sure what kind of machine it is but it looks like some sort of cash register/PC hybrid. I also noticed a recurring theme on the paper toy, the hair-covering-the-eyes thing is the same one we saw on their previous paper toy, I'm assuming its the designer's trademark style.

Ghost In The Machine Paper Toy [Horrorwood]

Donkey Kong Papercraft [Related Posts]
Horrorwood Paper Toys
Nintendo Pokemon Papercraft
Custom Paper Toys - Wild Urp
Boxpunx Paper Toys


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my work.
    The machine was meant to be a retro computer, but I have had quite a few "cash register" comments...
    Anyway, I am planning on releasing a toy a month if I can keep up the pace.
    Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jack, your work is pretty cool. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.