22 June 2007

Felis Catus Papercraft


Here's a new one for the feline lovers out there, it's a cute papercraft cat from epark.co.jp - is currently being hosted at Yahoo Kids Japan along with other easy papercraft models. They have different kinds of animals, vehicles, and buildings that will surely keep your kids busy this summer. To the cat lovers, I think this post should balance out the dog vs. cat thing that you've been e-mailing me.

To those who've requested the Gock/Magock chokipeta papercraft, I'm still looking for it, I know I've saved it before and I've also made a print/scan copy of it for my archives. I did all those while I was still living in Cali and hopefully it wasn't lost when I moved here to H-town.

Also, I'd like to thank our Korean friend, Snake, for the Wind Waker Link papercraft he sent in, and if you could please send the password to the Tetra file, Hangul is really not my forte :)

Cat Papercraft [Download]


8 comments:

  1. nice work as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, but are you sure thats a cat? it looks like a tarsier of some sort

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i agree with the above person, it looks like a mix breed between a cat and hamster, i havent seen this one before though, so nice find

    you use to live in cali? where in? im from torrance, we might have met and we didnt know it, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. meow, meow, meow, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me likes it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks more like a mouse than a cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. is the kidsgoo papercraft gone or something? i went here:http://kids.goo.ne.jp/island/asobino/craft/index.html
    and translated what it said, but it still made no sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. whats that?, im not aware of that site

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.